Wednesday, January 18, 2017

HAMLET Act 1 Scene 3 Re-act

Characters
Laertes - Dani
Ophelia - Kristal, Dani
Polonius - Kristal

Enter Laertes and Ophelia, his sister.

Laertes: Ophelia, I shall embark on my journey, don't fall in love with Hamlet.

Ophelia: What makes you think I will.

Laertes: Don't fall in love with Hamlet, because he is too youthful and vain.

Ophelia: How so?

Laertes: Don't get attached to Hamlet, because he cannot marry you. Hamlet's a higher rank than you, and it's a disgrace to be with him. Hamlet is dangerous, so keep yourself in control.

Ophelia: You should take your own advice.

Laertes: Don't worry about.

Enter Polonius

My father now comes now.

Polonius: Laertes you must leave now, be careful on your journey.

Laertes: Thanks my lord.

Polonius: Your servants await, you must leave now.

Laertes: Remember what I told you Ophelia.

Ophelia: Ok

Laertes: Goodbye

Laertes exit

Polonius: What did he say to you?

Ophelia: We talked about Lord Hamlet.

Polonius: Go on

Ophelia: Warned me to not to get involved with Lord Hamlet.

Polonius: Involved? Do you really Lord Hamlet wants you as his bride?

Ophelia: I don't know

Polonius: Think for yourself and your future. Marrying Hamlet would make me look bad.

Ophelia: Hamlet has proven his love for me in a honorable way.

Polonius: Go on

Ophelia: We have already talked about our vows of heaven.

Polonius: Do not believe his vows. Don't let me say I told you so.

Ophelia: Ok

No comments:

Post a Comment